A Path to US Citizenship!
EB5 is an employment based Visa immigration investment program. Through this program an investor must create or keep 10 jobs for U.S. workers. The EB5 Visa is available to qualifying Foreign Nationals who are interested in permanent residency in the U.S.A. The program was created by United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) in 1991.
Why Orlando Florida
As discussed in a previous article, ”Thinking about buying a Vacation Home in Orlando Florida”, Walt Disney World is the number one vacation/holiday destination, with fifty-five million (55,000,000) people visiting Walt Disney World and other parks, annually. Qualified investors are required to invest between $500,000 and $1,000,000 (USD) and in return acquire an interest in a Florida Limited Liability Company (LLC). The investment will be placed in a Condo-Hotel with immediate, monthly cash flow generated from placement with a professional hotel Management Company.
This unique opportunity affords a Green Card providing Permanent U.S. Residency with an investment in an award-winning project close to Walt Disney World. The EB-5 program does not require immigrant investors to manage their investment on a day-to-day basis. After five years, the investor and their family may obtain U.S. citizenship, subject to meeting all immigration requirements, as mandated under the law.
Summary of Benefits
• Qualifying investors, their spouse and their unmarried children (under the age 21) will be granted U.S. lawful, permanent residency
• No minimum requirements as to age, ability to speak English, employment experience, or education
• The investor and their family may live or work anywhere in the United States
• Educational benefits include admission to universities at the same cost as U.S. residents
• The investor and family is afforded two weeks free use of a condominium apartment per year
• Upon exiting the program, the investor receives a deed for one, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath condo plus the liquidated value of one-half of a 3 Bedroom unit.
• Demonstrate a net worth of at least $500,000 USD Or income of $150,000 USD annually for the last two years
• Financial Investment in a United States business that generates or preserve 10 jobs for U.S. workers
• The investors must be in Good Health
• Must have proof of lawfully gained assets
• Money can be gifted for family members
• Must have stated intention to immigrate to the United States
• Initial investment of $30,000 USD for legal and administrative fee of
• Have a lawful personal history
If interested you may register online at this website, to receive specific details.
Please visit www.vacationhomes-orlandofl.com for additional tips about vacation home ownership. Also, please share this site with your friends and family. In the meantime good luck and good house hunting.